Bought another Grand Prix today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a Johnny Lightning '81 Malibu coupe yesterday. Apparently they come in different color variations. I'll be lookin' to find more as they become available.

okay i definitely have a little hotwheels monte carlo now that i think of it. imma go look for it right now

Re: Bought another Grand Prix today...
by MR442 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:54 pm

I have several of the Jonny lightening work in progress 84 Husrt olds Some where.

Are you selling them cuz im interested 😀

also here is my montezooma that i set out to find earlier, took some quick shots of it but i dont think my camera is good at close range pics
100_4935.jpg

100_4936.jpg

85Supreme said:
Re: Bought another Grand Prix today...
by MR442 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:54 pm

I have several of the Jonny lightening work in progress 84 Husrt olds Some where.

Are you selling them cuz im interested 😀

Not a clue as to where they r. But just today I saw them on fleabay while searching hurst .

well i finally got my hands on the grand prix and even picked up a johnny lightning muscle car monte carlo SS. two more g-bodies for the little car collection. i wont even mention all the other cars i picked up recently, more GTO's than i can shake a stick at including a 66 wagon.

G_Body_Enthusiast said:
well i finally got my hands on the grand prix and even picked up a johnny lightning muscle car monte carlo SS. two more g-bodies for the little car collection. i wont even mention all the other cars i picked up recently, more GTO's than i can shake a stick at including a 66 wagon.
G_Body_Enthusiast, you currently have 403 posts, which is an Olds engine. I do that type of thing alot, only it's in my head. Thought I spit it out there here haha :mrgreen: By the way, the 403 torque monsterwas also in the 77 Vista Cruiser from "That 70's Show" but anyways getting back on topic..... I'm getting one from ebay too! Let's see your collection, get some pictures up bro!!

454muscle said:
G_Body_Enthusiast said:
G_Body_Enthusiast, you currently have 403 posts, which is an Olds engine. I do that type of thing alot, only it's in my head. Thought I spit it out there here haha :mrgreen: By the way, the 403 torque monsterwas also in the 77 Vista Cruiser from "That 70's Show" but anyways getting back on topic..... I'm getting one from ebay too! Let's see your collection, get some pictures up bro!!

my entire collection or just the g-body ones? we're adding new cars every week.

I think mainly the g-body ones would be good to see. Depends on how big your collection is lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor