Boycotting this board!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
Unless that new G up there ^^^^ stands for Georgia Bulldogs.

LOL.....

washingtonb2

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 30, 2010
Bro, you are crazy!!!! You def got me with that. LOL

sickolds

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2010
:wtf: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TexasT

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2008
Texas
It stands for GREATNESS!!!

From the greats like Ray Nitzche, Bart Starr, Randy Wright, Lynn Dickey, Brett Favre, and now AAron Rogers. And of course Vince Lombardi.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Go Packers...and I'm a BILLS fan....I'm glad I can say a team that I wanted to win did...I see great things this year for me :))

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
The Bulldogs are terrible! I sure hope it's meant for the Packers and my moniter isn't jacked up :lol:

Chris Van

G-Body Guru
Nov 8, 2009
Middle Ga.
Well they were this past year loserblue...LOL
But I've always been a Dawg fan so I guess I can't just jump ship over a "not so good" year ya know.... Never been much of a bandwagon follower here.
Besides.... Where'd the "G" go now???? It's all in good fun anyway ya know.
I wasn't really partial to either one of the teams in the super bowl this past year but my Dad's next door neighbor used to play for the Steelers for I kinda felt like I should be a little partial towards them anyway just from knowing him over the years.
Oh yeah, I did have dinner at Brett Favre's Steak House one time, right across the street from Lambeau field. I don't think Brett was doing any of the cooking though.... The waitress looked at me kinda funny when I asked...LOL

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
yeah figured a week was long enough. until this time next year that is :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor