Brought home my 79 malibu 4spd wagon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
SCORE! Factory 4 speed and AC and no computer and original owner and straight. Doesn't get better than that!

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
nice wagon by the way reminds me a lil like mine i had those same hub caps lol

my1979chevy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 8, 2010
Winchester, Va
Great car! Looks like mine when I bought it. Here is some inspiration- rally's, and no luggage rack, painted white pearl.

2f5f947f.jpg

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
PERFECT SLEEPER! Keep the stock hubcaps and put the 406 in there with some low gears and quiet exhaust with cutouts. Imagine the expression on the guy's face as you blow his fast and furious Civic off the road!

jmsteen

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 16, 2012
my1979chevy said:
Great car! Looks like mine when I bought it. Here is some inspiration- rally's, and no luggage rack, painted white pearl.

2f5f947f.jpg

i.....LOVE that car!! That is exactly what i want mine to look like. Im to the point where i think im just going to pull the 305 and put it in the weeds where it belongs and drop the 406 in. Thats the inspiration i needed. I see a few wagons with tinted windows and black door posts and trim around the windows so it more or less looks like one big window, you know what i mean? i really like that look also. I pulled my roof rack and will be welding the holes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor