Butt-Naked 442

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
It sucks it got stolen and stripped like that,What some use to do was steal a car strip it way down and sit on the parts,Wait tell it hits the insurance auction buy it for cheap and put it back together.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
As was stated in a previous post, the car belonged to someone else at the time it was stolen. My cousin is pretty upset about it though, because the owner was an acquaintance of his, and I believe my cousin was planning on buying the car back for his son's 16th birthday. I haven't seen the car in person yet, but when I fly home on Sunday, I'm definitely gonna try to see if the 8.5 is still in it. I hate to say it, but at least the car was found. My 1st Cutlass was never recovered.

art

Greasemonkey
Apr 24, 2009
Absecon, New Jersey
Sorry for your cousin's loss. I never saw my 81 Regal again. As I was describing the car to the police for the report the cop stopped me and asked "any enemies?". I said no but always wondered.....

kndymn73

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 6, 2010
This is a nightmare....sorry to see a 442 in that condition, recently My stereo got stolen and the steering column was broken on my 87 Grand national, and several years ago my 81 Cutlass supreme was broken into but the kids were caught in the act and run for it. Ill tell'ya either case if I would have caught or catch them damn kids, I would have hurt them bad. So now both cars stay inside the garage and the wife's new Jeep stays outside lolololololo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor