C100 bulkhead connector

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
Wanted to check with you guys and see if anyone knows where to purchase the body side of the c100 connector (besides 69 hurstolds place we all know he’s not selling) I would rather have new than get a used one but at this point anything is better than nothing. I already bought the other side along with the housing but for whatever reason they don’t make the whole thing. Thanks

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
Here’s the half that’s available and the whole connector and yes that’s straight from hutches bench.

Attachments

• IMG_4639.png
    IMG_4639.png
    855.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4637.png
    IMG_4637.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 28

1KWIKSIX

Greasemonkey
Jun 26, 2017
Mississauga , Ontario, Canada
Wanted to check with you guys and see if anyone knows where to purchase the body side of the c100 connector (besides 69 hurstolds place we all know he’s not selling) I would rather have new than get a used one but at this point anything is better than nothing. I already bought the other side along with the housing but for whatever reason they don’t make the whole thing. Thanks
Have you tried Capers’ Electronics ?

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor