Camshaft Finally Pulled !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I don't think you are talking to anybody, You are just showcasing how proficient you are at Cyber Stalking/ Bullying on two different forums.
I mean seriously, who joins another forum for the sole purpose of ridiculing and warning others of an ex-member that hasn't been on here in 2 months.
And now pictures off his FB page, maybe it's time you let this go.
I said it above as well in my other longer post, part boredom part wanting to see people be better people. My initial effort was to save others from wasting their time with askholes like that, looking out for the general greater good. That's on them tho, clearly they don't see beyond.

But yes people like that won't change because society enables it. I got it. I'm good. I'm just here hanging out helping where I can.

FB one was easy, took 15 seconds as mentioned. I know my tech.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
WTF. glad to see a few people trying to keep things sane here.

Built6spdMCSS ... consider this a very final warning. Note what the other admin wrote in that message.

screenshot_20230211-070531_samsung-internet-jpg.215864

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANOTHER MEMBER, JUST FKN DONT.

Put him in your ignore list and carry on being a dick to someone else, somewhere else. Not here.

Clear enough? Right now, this is about being an *ss to another member for no other reason than it tickles your jameses. Stop it. With Tynan and literally anyone else on this site.

FFS.

Pretty sure your mom (like most all moms) probably told you "if you can't say something nice, (or at least civil) then don't say a GD thing at all." If she didn't, she should have.

There's nobody here forcing you to reply to a thread for the sole purpose of this. Knock it off. Locking this one up.

Reactions: 9 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor