Can someone with a 2 door Malibu measure headliner

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
My 78 Salon Aero needs a headliner board. I'd like someone with a 2 door Malibu to measure the front to back distance. If it's in the car, I'd say measure about middle of the front and rear inside metal trim at front windshield and back glass. Pretty sure I'd have better luck trying to find a Malibu headliner board versus finding a two door aero Salon or Century. I already measured my 85 Monte Carlo and it's too long. This would be greatly appreciated

mobileaudio25

G-Body Guru
Jan 12, 2012
columbus, ohio
My 78 Salon Aero needs a headliner board. I'd like someone with a 2 door Malibu to measure the front to back distance. If it's in the car, I'd say measure about middle of the front and rear inside metal trim at front windshield and back glass. Pretty sure I'd have better luck trying to find a Malibu headliner board versus finding a two door aero Salon or Century. I already measured my 85 Monte Carlo and it's too long. This would be greatly appreciated
My Malibu coupe headliner is out of the car as I'm buying a new one. I will measure it in the morning from front to back for you .

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor