canadian dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Not sure why UMI does not respond. I've ordered their parts from Summit and Jeg's. Customs and Brokerage are killing me! :( Also, it takes forever to get here.

UMI reps -- please respond and steer us Canuks in a good direction with useful info...
Thanks!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Not sure why UMI does not respond. I've ordered their parts from Summit and Jeg's. Customs and Brokerage are killing me! :( Also, it takes forever to get here.

UMI reps -- please respond and steer us Canuks in a good direction with useful info...
Thanks!

I posted this link a few times in different forums but I guess people don't read...he imports from UMI and ships things out and he's quick

http://www.powerhouseperformance.ca/

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Pontiacgp,
I appreciate your posting and I did see your reference. Regarding reading, please see my first sentence: I asked why UMI does not respond, especially since this is a question posted on their sponsored forum. There's no disclaimer on your recommendation regarding affiliation with Powerhouse Performance, hence the reason for my question to UMI.

Again, if you're not affiliated with Powerhouse, I do appreciate your help in pointing out one option, but I still would like UMI to respond and tell us if there are any other options today (or in the near future).

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
then I'll contact UMI and ask them to comment on this thread instead of complaining that they have not responded. ....after all they are just people like us who sometimes miss things and think it's only polite if someone contacts them to inform them of what they missed. After all UMI has been helpful to many of the members on the forum, I'm one of them

Last edited:

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
Not sure how we missed this. sorry. If you email [email protected] no email goes unanswered.

As far as canadian shipping goes there's nothing we can do to alleviate those fees.

Motorstate is now a dealer for us, I've heard alot of canadian customers use them. Maybe they have it figured out.

As far as dealers we don't have any in Canada.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor