Canadian Gbodys let see em eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2012
Danginharl said:
I'm in Airdrie. Currently only have a frame. Looking for a good body to transplant. No pics at the moment. Good to see some fellow Alberta members!.
I'm also in airdrie. Just joined the forum about 5 mins ago but hopefully I'll get some pics of my car up soon.

May 22, 2012
Oh and for all you Calgary and area guys cam clarke ford in airdrie is having a show next Saturday the 26th. Car entries from 9-10am. Free food and lots of prizes. Entry is $10 and that goes towards families of children with cancer. So for a good cause and lots of fun. Don't let me be the only g body there. Come down and have some fun. My car isn't complete and I'm still going :)

Highwood Malibu

Greasemonkey
Jul 14, 2011
Calgary Alberta Canada
Stony6662001 said:
Highwood Malibu said:
Calgary Ab
I've totally seen your car around Calgary. Approximately McKnight and centre street right?
That's where I work and I live in the area too. I have only had her a year and the car has seen tires, floors, engine and transmission, all changed out. I am saving now for the paint and rust removal which should be another five to ten grand.

What you got?

May 22, 2012
Highwood Malibu said:
Stony6662001 said:
Highwood Malibu said:
Calgary Ab
I've totally seen your car around Calgary. Approximately McKnight and centre street right?
That's where I work and I live in the area too. I have only had her a year and the car has seen tires, floors, engine and transmission, all changed out. I am saving now for the paint and rust removal which should be another five to ten grand.

What you got?

I have a 85 Buick regal. Needs mostly cosmetic work done and little bits of mechanical.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
RITTER said:
Hmmm, I was thinking Canada was a vast tundra of wintery snow land :lol: Just messing

So very nice cars :mrgreen:

you're not far off, when my computer freezes it may not be a software issue... :mrgreen:

buickestate

Greasemonkey
Nov 21, 2006
London Ontario
London Ontario

my 1980 Malibu Classic Landau Sport coupe.

Got my driver's licence with this car in the summer of 1980 and still own it!

000055z-1.jpg

my 1979 euro export Malibu Classic Coupe.

this is the car that gets the mods so that I keep the 80 landau original

DSC01204.jpg

buickestate

Greasemonkey
Nov 21, 2006
London Ontario
V8 Rumble said:
Great GBodies up north!

Do Canadians consider American cars domestic too? After all Canadians built a lot of these great cars and still do.

I do since both of my malibu classics were assembled in Oshawa, with interior and transmissions made in Windsor, and engines made in St Cathrines....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor