Canadian members

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Have a friend looking for a golden ticket item. Not a G-body but a 1967 Impala 4dr. Some of you probably know why right off hand. Motor, not important most all of the body would be nice. He does have a couple of trades for a good one. Late model Challenger , and a couple other items.
He lives up in Nova Scotia and would prefer not having to come into the States. Covid shots and all that ilk.
If you know of any I can pass along to he it would be greatly appreciated.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I can tell you ALL about those.....

PM sent

Reactions: 1 user

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Is autotempest or bring a trailer available in Canada? Maybe try FB marketplace.
Side note
I want so bad a 67 impala SS hardtop 427. I'd give both nuts for it if we're being totally honest.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
as mentioned prior, how much work does he want to do? no sheetmetal at all? solid? good luck finding something like that. those cars were all known to rust in the front fenders and rear quarters. and getting sheetmetal is not the easiest thing. last I heard they still weren't making the inner rear wheelwell housing for 1967. every year is different on that generation (1965-1970)

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
as mentioned prior, how much work does he want to do? no sheetmetal at all? solid? good luck finding something like that. those cars were all known to rust in the front fenders and rear quarters. and getting sheetmetal is not the easiest thing. last I heard they still weren't making the inner rear wheelwell housing for 1967. every year is different on that generation (1965-1970)
He has the ability and knowledge for fixing them. Has his own garage to work in and multiple projects that he builds and sells. But want’s this for a keeper.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Is autotempest or bring a trailer available in Canada? Maybe try FB marketplace.
Side note
I want so bad a 67 impala SS hardtop 427. I'd give both nuts for it if we're being totally honest.
I don’t think so. I’ve been bouncing those off him as well. I had a line on one about two years ago for another gentleman but he was more wishful than capable. Makes me wish I had grabbed it for the $2500 price.
The SS’ are out there just not cheap! A specially if factory 427!

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Best bet for that might be Flatla's. They are located in Alberta, the website is www.flatlaautowrecking.ca, their e-mail is [email protected]. The contact name on the ad in Canadian Hot Rod is "Dale" @ 403-377-2484.

At this point all you'd need to invest in, is a phone call or an e-mail Who knows?

Nick

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Is he building a "Supernatural" clone? Does it have to be a 4 door? 4 door hardtop, or 4 door sedan? I've seen several for sale online recently, either in Ontario or western Quebec, but the nicer ones are usually Caprices. If my memory serves, I saw a 4 door Caprice for sale recently. Some of those cars are starting to command fairly high prices now (at least in Canadian dollars).

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor