Car insurance for gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy913

G-Body Guru
Feb 26, 2016
New Orleans
I pay $140 a month for car insurance with State Farm in Louisiana . I heard a lot of people pay like 200 a year for classic car insurance. But what route would I have to take to get classic car insurance ?

I have Hagerty, did it all online, but you can call also. $579 per year for two cars( 79 Cutlass and 2006 MB). I cannot attest to their claim service since I (fortunately) have not had a claim.

Reactions: fleming442
I also have Hagerty. I am closer to $600 a year...but have all aspects of my custom Gbody covered and I have "altered suspension".

I pay $140 a month for car insurance with State Farm in Louisiana . I heard a lot of people pay like 200 a year for classic car insurance. But what route would I have to take to get classic car insurance ?
And how would I get once of those sti
I also have Hagerty. I am closer to $600 a year...but have all aspects of my custom Gbody covered and I have "altered suspension".
damn so mines is extremely high

I went through my State Farm Agent and got a valued policy for about $4 00.00 to $500.00 a year

I have Berkley, $206 per year agreed value of 12k.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 148
Hagerty here as well, I have my Olds and 31 ford coupe on a policy for $450 a year.

Hagerty, 20k agreed value, 47 years old, clean record, $375/year

I also have Hagerty insurance for my two cars. I was formerly insured with Condon and Skelly for approx. 30 yrs.. I have better coverage now for less money annually. It's a win-win situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor