Car trailers flat decks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnhard

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2010
How many have flat deck car trailers? What brand? How does it tow? Are you happy with it? How are the welds/fit and finish.
A good friend is looking into buying a new one,thought I would help his search buy posting for info on the board.

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
I have a flat deck 8by16 trailer made by Carry-on trailer corp. Bought it 11yrs ago trialer has been over weighted on numerous occasions. Never a broken weld or even a single problem. Tows strait and you hardly know Its there at 80mph. If i where to buy another it would be a 18 foot deck. If you load a truck they tend to overhang the back and you find yourself crawling under the loaded vehicle to tie it down or store the loading ramps.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
I have a 5x8 Carry On open trailer and it too has been flawless. They have a much better color finish as of 4 years ago.
Went from spray to powder coat I believe. Very well built trailers I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor