Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
O. D. Showtime said:
custom442 said:
O. D. Showtime said:
I

what's that white stuff on the ground? :lol:

Don't you guys get that junkyard fariy dust down there?
========================================================================================================
Kevin,
Great answer, man... :lol:

Jack :)

[email protected]

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Bonnewagon said:
Some of those cars look better than the one I'm driving right now!

Yea, that guy knows what he's got. He may not get $1000 for that wagon today, but in due time he'll probably get close to that. I can't blame him for not wanting to part the cars out, it keeps their marketability high, besides there are plenty of yards parting out cars(unfortunately they are the cars WE desire), but in his logic you can buy parts elsewhere.
And not to be taking his side here, but think about it, would you want a backyard full of complete cars or incomplete ripped apart cars? Especially when it's something rare, he probably figures if he throws out a fair jumping off price, interested people may just opt into buying the whole thing. I think I'd also want to keep the my yard full of cars complete, because they are less of an eye sore that way, and that's kinda stuff falls prey to the county eye in area's across the country, districts are become ever more strict about such things, because of it's effect on neighboring property values and environmental issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor