Carlisle 2021 GM Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmexguy

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2021
Las Cruces NM 88005
If you were going to come east, depending on the price I would be a serious buyer for some c/k series sheetmetal, maybe multiple sets of some... again, depending on price and it being true gm original panels.
The first generation square body trucks (73-80) are still going into the pick a part yards. But virtually all are long beds, and most are beat to death. Clean frames and cabs for most part, but too far away from any customers. Have resisted buying any super large parts like cabs and frames due to difficulty in finding buyers. Once in a while a clean door or even fender can be found, but that’s unusual. Fenders tend to be hammered, and doors usually also, with dents creases and multiple mirror mount holes. Do know a WI based transporter, who is relocating to DFW, he does 71-76 GM B cars and square body stuff. He might have something.

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
I think my work is going to let me have my days off. Anyone going on Saturday the 26th?

Hutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor