Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
Here is the flyer I made
3442wxz.jpg

Sep 26, 2009
NY87SS said:
Don’t anyone try to involve Tommy beyond what I have posted.
Tommy’s is the pres. Of the NYMCC and is a very nice level headed guy to which I have no ill towards at all. Never did and never will .
Being the pres. of NYMCC I did question him as to why he would allow a trashing of another site and members to which he belongs and is a mod at. I told him it does not look good for the club allowing this to be on something he represents.
That is all, there is nothing more too that than this.
Tommy, Del and Jim are the only three within this group that has ever been leveled headed, witty, has a sense of humor and outgoingly friendly. This is the kind of people whom myself would want to be associated with. You know this to be true Tony because I stated that in your chat box whilst trashing was occurring and people got pissed off, to bad, if they didn’t trash on a regular basis they might have made this group.

Oh S10 guys which are for the most part a younger crowd act more like adults than what I have seen for a particular group of Monte owners. The s10 guys are a more diverse group of people than the monte ones and they do not attack differences in life style. They purely get along just because there S-series truck owners. There is no bowing anywhere and evenly respect all at all ages, races, creeds, lifestyles and so on.

And Tony that’s good, use my post where I introduced myself saying I was a alcoholic so I will be cynical and sarcastic, which was a warning to take some things with a grain of salt and maybe step light. Then make it into a junkie, cool because that means you have a lot of junkies within your group so junkies must be OK.

As far as Dave, well that was after the setup to which myself, his side kick Doug and one northern Nyer had put in motion too see if others really have the intention to really be a NY State Monte Carlo Club and not a new York City one which is really is in all intent.

Crusher for all intent and purpose has said everything anyone could judge by on NMCOA and Mr, Harvey eloquently straightened him out on. Those posts have been cleaned up.

First off I am new here.. wouldnt normally respond to such nonsense but since my name was brought up, I feel I have the right .
Secondly , a setup ?? lol more like YOU tried to start trouble, only it backfired on you so throw me and a few others under the bus as a last ditch resort, lol again, thanks and nice try but only outcome was I got label as pot stirrer which is fine
I do rememeber you saying you being a ex crack head, it was on the old nymcc forum posted right after bing cruise 2008 . I beleive the thread topic was nymcc has the best people,, you said something to the effect that you been so high on drugs for years and never experienced such a great group of people . LOL then a few months pass (and some pm's which I wish I could access) you feel left out ,,didnt like the fact that members ignored some of your moronic comments and posts so you try to convert others into your way of thinking thus trying to drag me and a few other down along with you on the way, again nice try , but NOT.

lol Daves side kick ?? I think not. Im not a follower , never have been,, never will. I havent done much this summer as far as shows let alone seen much of Dave but Im sure you already know that from your spying on the other forums. I dont have the need to be the center of attention or to be excepted in to any group,, I love my car, the fact that the i can share this hobby with my son and some of the great people I meet along the way ,thats whats important..

anybody that goes out and buyes a 6th gen monte "because everyone else in the club has one and maybe I'll fit in" lol now thats a follower..

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Jesus stop acting like a bunch of 12 yr old girls and move on.

I thought this thread was going away from the dark side and someone's got to stir the pot again. Any more and I'm locking it.

NY87SS

Greasemonkey
Dec 14, 2008
Palmyra, NY
Excuse me GP403 while I answer Doug.

Yes I freely and openly , which I have always done, that 12 years ago and counting I did drugs and alcohol.
I smoke pot and drank Jack Daniels on a regular basis and when I decided enough was enough and could not do it on my own, I entered rehab.
Never did coke, crack, heroin, speeders or any other hard core drug.
Rehab teaches you to never hide things that bother you and be open about things.
So that’s that and I am cynical and sarcastic due to this.
Big deal, but wow you guys think it will make you look even better telling people what I openly admit, while you have some of what I once was within the group, but that’s OK.

Now Scott had posted something about show sign boards to which YOU PM’ed me after I had posted I know who, what, why etc about shipping them.
Your PM said you thought downstaters were one of there own ( clique), didn’t care about us upstaters and north county people etc to which I did not argue with, but did mention some of it is well due to being close in geography.
The sign post ended when Scott said NO WAY so you again Pmed me and said you were going to set up a few posts and I also agreed I would to, to prove what we BOTH thought.
You said Dave was so nieve to this fact he didn’t see anything.
So I set up Carlisle and you were behind the Erie PA winter deal, which really had no chance since I wouldn’t have even gone to a inside water park in the winter at the cost it was, but that’s another thing.
You then decided YOU were going to back out from the forum awhile well before I had decided to leave.
You stirred the thing between Dave and myself up, but I really don’t care.

Now its in the open and you, myself and Tommy know this to be true.
Oh, yes, Tommy!!
He Pm’ed some time ago and told me he read every PM associated with what I just stated.
And being a past admin of a forum, you can do this, but must be careful not to open a PM that isn’t opened all ready, clues the receiver that someone else read it. Forum admin often do this when trouble is brewing.

I will add in this hornet stir, Carlisle will now see the most G-Bodies in attendance it ever has seen.
All this to prove to internet readers that the accusations I have made must be lies by everyone coming together that would have never happen had I not kicked the nest.

I’m done!!! Lock it.

Sep 26, 2009
my last reply to the retard

yup the sign post pd me off at firstand you were the one that started it with the pms but unlike you i pmed Tommy and scott asking why no shipping,,, all was explained it would be available in the store in the near future end of story
I never said Dave being naive,, gulable yes,, but not naive,, as far as stirring it up between you and Dave,, you can than yourself for that.. you kept digging at him with all your stupid comments ( the best was when you told him to go ask mommy not knowing his mom was ill for the past few years) I stuck up for you telling him you didnt mean anyharm and not to come out there and kick your *ss , now i m sorry i didnt. guess im the one thats naive

lol you know so much,,I backed out of the erie water park deal due to financial problems , didnt think it had to be everyones business( my bank dosent require me to be open and honest like your rehab does ) I wanted to go just thought it would be wiser to pay the bills,, several people knew and know this to be true, I even had to sell off one of the montes week before those guys all went to erie,,I dont know why i have to explain this to you
as for leaving the forum for a bit,, again I was having money issues and didnt need any more stress, truth be told i laid off all the forums Im on for a good month or so
Tommy knowing everything ???yup your right on that too,, I called him and spoke with him about your antics way before you know it.

bottom line is your just mad your conformist routine didnt work with me or any of the other upstate members you were trying to convert to your way of thinking and it back fired
finall tally count ?? how many boards you been on and stirred problems

see you at carlisle if not on jerry springer show first

T.GleaveMC/SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2006
Brentwood NY
John NY87SS, get your facts straight, I CAN NOT read anyones PM's, so stop saying I can do something I CAN'T!!!!!!
I can only read my own and any that a member fowards me, THATS IT!!!!!!
There called PRIVATE MESSAGES for a reason, if a member of the club has a problem or needs for me see something sent to them that they dont like, thats when it gets fowarded to me to see. Or when a member is causing PROBLEMS!!
Thats how I saw what was going on, they were sent to me so I could see.
And they were sent by members and a few phone calls were made.

This is becoming a waste of time and serves NO purpose at all John, get over it and move along.

Lets get back on topic, attending the GM Nats!!!

tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor