Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

azmalibuwagon

Master Mechanic
Sep 18, 2009
Phoenix
Wow, thanks for posting, that's a heck of a write-up. Ruggles just barely touched on the CCC in his book, really not much help at all, and since we have emissions checking here in Phoenix, I need to keep things stock. Now if I can just find those tools!

-Bob

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Yes, I tried making the adjustment tools years ago and they worked, kinda. Having an accurate set is the way to go. But the part about testing the TPI with a Fluke is just awesome, who knew?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
that is awesome Mark, answers all the questions and takes all the guesswork out of a feedback carb.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Thank's Steve, I knew the Q-jet fans would appreciate seeing how they work. Joe at 301 Garage has dissected the Q-jet, Turbo, Spark Control Modules, emissions things, anything and everything about the 301, especially the Turbo TA's, and he is happy to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor