Center console install/Column shift to floor shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

schoust

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 29, 2009
Ok Guy's I am definitely going with a console from a donor vehicle but as of yet have not decided what would look the best in my 85 El Camino? I know some guy's have done this in fact I read an article somewhere about a guy who put a late model F-body counsel in and it look pretty sweet! I sure would love to see the pics of anyone ride who has done this and also I would like to here of the way's to get the four speed lock up to work and converting from column to floor shift.
Thanks

Wow No one has done this??I guess I will just have to take a guess and go from there???

2003 Monte Center Console with B&m Rachet shifter:
New_interior.jpg

ELKY_INTERIOR.jpg

DSCF0020.JPG

3rd gen f-body console, shifter, and seats.
Honda Prelude shifter handle(and now the hondas seats, but no pics of that)
Not the most professional install but...
100_0144.jpg

www.networxcomputer.net/elky.html

Buckets are from late model Camaro with power, shifter is a B&M ratchet, column was disengaged and all linkage removed from car.

go original i have an 85 floor shifting elco but its factory elcaminostore.com has nice remakes of my console check them out

go original i have an 85 floor shifting elco but its factory elcaminostore.com has nice remakes of my console check them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor