Center console

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Some of the Blazer consoles have come out nice on here but grey looks really bad obviously you would want black/ or creme

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
I didn't realize you only had 1 post. Understand this: if you did go w the blazer console you have to do a little fabricating it's not a straight bolt in.

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I think Tobyp on here may have one or two.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Pelon213 said:
What is a good replacement center console for my 86 442? Hard to find original so might just go with a different make. Any suggestions.

Just my opinion but if you have a real 442, why would you cobble it with something other than an original G body cutlass console. They aren't that hard to find.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Anubis said:
Pelon213 said:
What is a good replacement center console for my 86 442? Hard to find original so might just go with a different make. Any suggestions.

Just my opinion but if you have a real 442, why would you cobble it with something other than an original G body cutlass console. They aren't that hard to find.
X2. You should be able to find one. Same console was used 78-88. You can always spray one if its not the right color. Hit up the junkyards.

MrLightning

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2011
northeast,Ohio
Try www.car-part.com and fill in the info. I checked and found 28 of them. Good luck.

warmonga

Greasemonkey
Apr 9, 2006
Pelon213 said:
if you have a true 442 put a cutlass console back on it.if you seriously interested in a console I can get one for you . PM me the colour and I will pm you the price, shape and location I am in. I have access to cutlass center consoles . I sold about 20 cutlass console several mnths ago and was gaven the word by the buyer whenever I am in need of one to call him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor