center console?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boblem73

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 5, 2009
Roseville, Michigan
Anyone know were I can get a center console for a G-body? I would like to get one for my 83 Buick Regal. I know that I would have to fabricate some brackets for the install but I am up for the challenge. I am also looking for a set of bucket seats. Any help would be appreciated.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
check ebay, craigslist, or the local pick and pulls

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
whats your location? I have a pair of bucket seats out of a g body that I want to get rid of, but I don't want to deal with shipping. Located north west of the ATL

boblem73

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 5, 2009
Roseville, Michigan
I am located in Michigan. It's alittle drive from where you are at. What color are the seats?

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
wow! that purdy! i wish i could find one for less. doesnt matter if i gotta paint it, i just need one.

outsider_27

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
youngdeezy said:
this is for sale if your interrested. $110 + shipping

95.jpg

96.jpg

heres a closeup of the ash tray lid, you can see how good that brushed aluminum looks and the detail of the engraving.

98.jpg

I would like to find brushed aluminum peices for the console and dash for mineand get rid of the woodgrain peices. I'm not a fan of woodgrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor