Chassis Strengthening by welding in plates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Chassis saver and too shiny for me. needed uv protection so coated that with vht roll bar satin black because I had it left over from previous project. And beginning the suspension installation
20190629_205624.jpg
20190629_205633.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Well thank you sir ! Using UMI stage 4 which uses the hybrid front coil over setup and double adjustable Viking shox. Also have some 2018 Camaro 4 piston calipers and z51 Corvette 13.6 inch rotors up front with the help of bigbrakeupgrade

Reactions: 1 users

RGBody87

Greasemonkey
Jan 7, 2018
I'm not sure if anyone wants to start a new post or continue to keep the thread open here, but I'm setting up my chassis at my house over the next month or two, and then using my CNC plasma cutter to start making custom brackets for the G-Body Platform. I'll keep you all posted and if anyone needs I'll save the files so I can replicate again and again.

Good luck Gents.!

Reactions: 6 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I'm not sure if anyone wants to start a new post or continue to keep the thread open here, but I'm setting up my chassis at my house over the next month or two, and then using my CNC plasma cutter to start making custom brackets for the G-Body Platform. I'll keep you all posted and if anyone needs I'll save the files so I can replicate again and again.

Good luck Gents.!
Put up a new thread & then put a response update in here also w/a link to your new thread. This helps spread the info in different places. I'll be watching (y)

Reactions: 1 users

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
I have rear LCA braces designed for my table.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor