OLDS Cheap? Alleged '84 H/O Oklahoma City

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Hopefully just 1 now....

I can't decide if the rear being switched makes it more or less likely to get bought and parted out

Supposedly another guy was looking at it after I did. Maybe he was a dreamer and bought himself a "project"
My guess is that someone buying it for parts wouldn't understand the rear was switched. They would see the badges, presume it to be basically intact, and buy it anyways.

Worst fate would be it gets bought, lifted to 20-something inch rims, and wrapped or painted some gaudy scheme. And THAT'S probably its most likely fate

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Still makes you wonder now if the OG transmission is still in it. (actually "OZ" but you know what I mean)

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
My guess is that someone buying it for parts wouldn't understand the rear was switched. They would see the badges, presume it to be basically intact, and buy it anyways.

Worst fate would be it gets bought, lifted to 20-something inch rims, and wrapped or painted some gaudy scheme. And THAT'S probably its most likely fate
Worst fate would be this:

WellwornLazyHart-size_restricted.gif

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Rare factory moon roof my *ss. That’s obviously an aftermarket pop up sunroof as stated. (I should know, I actually have a real-deal CF5 AstroRoof).
If they’re lying about that, makes me wonder what else they’re “misrepresenting”???
breast big boobs GIF

"misrepresenting" is a dirty trick that no one cares for..

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Still makes you wonder now if the OG transmission is still in it. (actually "OZ" but you know what I mean)
Tough to say, so dirty underneath I didn't bother, because without the 8.5, I was out

What color would a factory-install engine be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor