CHECK OUT MY TURBOCHARGED 86 EL CAMINO

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Who asked ya?

Actually... you did by being a uppercase letter using attention wh*re. Congrats on owning a car, we are all very happy for you. Thanks for being part of the community for all of 5 minutes.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
No, *******. I know my cars are infinitely nicer than what you drive, and you're just jealous, but my intention was to share something I know others will like, and also to advise where I can. Besides, this place couldn't be more dead, and arrogant, opinionated, A-holes like you don't help. But I know you can't help yourself.
yup.gif

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
No, *******. I know my cars are infinitely nicer than what you drive, and you're just jealous, but my intention was to share something I know others will like, and also to advise where I can. Besides, this place couldn't be more dead, and arrogant, opinionated, A-holes like you don't help. But I know you can't help yourself.
yup.gif

Tell us how you really feel.

But, do please keep fishing for "likes" in order to validate your shallow and meaningless existence.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I really like both you guys cars. Neither one was bought ready to go, they were built.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Just like Real Olds Power. That site is nearly dead due to a few asshats.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Just like Real Olds Power. That site is nearly dead due to a few asshats.
This is the only online thing I do besides buy parts and it was great until I read this crap and I thought wow if someone said crap like that to my face.....well I guess we can't all live behind a screen all my experience and knowledge is real world I joined this site because I'm to old for guess work and with all my years maybe I can help someone. Clears my head makes me feal good to forget for a moment all my real problems ....until I read this crap!

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
This site is usually good, this is just plain ugly.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor