CHECK OUT MY TURBOCHARGED 86 EL CAMINO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
Back to the original purpose of the post, very nice El Camino and love the detail. I hope mine will be as nice one day

Yes, I agree. That was the original purpose of my posting it. I didn't buy it like that. I DID IT ALL!
But, shame on me for being proud of my work and then being criticized, as though all of us don't post pictures of our creations on these message boards. Thankyou for your compliment and your input.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Yes, I agree. That was the original purpose of my posting it. I didn't buy it like that. I DID IT ALL!
But, shame on me for being proud of my work and then being criticized, as though all of us don't post pictures of our creations on these message boards. Thankyou for your compliment and your input.
Oh I like your car it's gorgeous and the work looks impeccable.

LukeZ

G-Body Guru
Apr 24, 2015
Delaware
Nice El Camino bro! I love how clean it looks; very seamless execution

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
Thanks guys! :)

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
Just checked it. It's working. ;)

shawn1112

Greasemonkey
Apr 3, 2017
IDK whats happening, I keep getting "server not found"
But anyway, really like the stance of your elco.
Can you please share the details of suspension, rim and tire size?
Are those Iroc's or a different rim?

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
IDK whats happening, I keep getting "server not found"
But anyway, really like the stance of your elco.
Can you please share the details of suspension, rim and tire size?
Are those Iroc's or a different rim?
The link works fine on my Android phone.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
First things first, can't we all just get along? This forum is usually pretty peaceful and without drama. I'd like to keep it that way. If you have complaints, consider me the complaint department. PM me, I'll take care of it. If you just have to argue, take it somewhere else. Trade emails and argue all you want on your own time. Don't clutter up the forum with it. Thanks.

BOXCARS, you have a sweet looking El Camino. Looks like you've put a lot of work into it. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor