Check out the progress on my GN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirrelMaster28

Apprentice
Sep 7, 2009
So, I have to credit Blake with the direction we decided to go with my 86 GN. He really pressed for the Lambo doors. He spent countless hours just getting them to open right. So what do you gents think?

39835728253_large.jpg

those are sum ballin rims yo! ya blake was trying to talk me into some 24's and a lift, but i think ill stick with the 15's.

lookin good, ive never seen one with lambo doors..nice touch 8)

That's sweet!

I would hafta bet that's one of a kind!

Also 86 GN's are rare to start with -- at least a lot more rare than the 87's.

I'm conflicted,
normally, I don't like big wheels, lambo doors, and general "bling"
... but your GN seems to be done tastefully. You could pull back on some of the chrome on those rims I guess. But the lambo doors don't jump out at you with the factory interior still there. They look somewhat suttle and tastefull.

I give it a thumbs up
but if you start throwing on viper green fibreglass speeker boxes, neons lights, and monitors, I might have to pull a patmcinneyracing on your *ss :wink:

Hahaha! Even though its not April 1st thats still funny. Im suprised nobody has realized this yet. Id say, but I want someone else to figgure it out. I kinda gave it away in this post too.

Maybe I should put my cutlass on 24's too. Id be pretty "gangsta" :lol:

So, we didn't really put lambo doors on my GN. I found that pic and put it up to see what kind of responses it got. I'm gonna leave mine as is. I'm thinking about putting on a set of buick rally wheels, any thoughts on that? What me and blake actually did was install a set of hurst lightning rods. Pretty Bad *ss. Here's a pic of those and some recent ones of my 86 GN at Car Craft.

39827582432_large.jpg

That's Blake's sh*t box next to mine
39827582688_large.jpg

39827582735_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor