Cherry Bomb as muffler with dual...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf001

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2007
Cherry Bomb ( the red cylinder ) as muffler with dual exuast with headers, how's that suppose to sound ?? I thaught to buy flowmaster super 44 but I'm kind of short with all the suspension to buy yet.

cherry bombs sound like crap in my opinion, no tone to them like a flowmaster has, i would go flowmaster 44s or just the super 40s

illregal82 said:
get these i know someone that bought some from him . they are flowmaster 40 knockoffs . they sound just like em . he use to state they were like 40s but ebay doesnt allow you to compare items and somethings better than another i got a auction flagged for that . but like i said get these he has other size in his ebay store

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/High...140465906QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130140465906
So they sound just like super 40 or delta flow 40 ??

i had cherrybombs on my car just after my zz4 swap temporarily... tell you the truth i loved how it sounded haha... neighbors hated me tho it was loud as all hell

furtrader
speaking of... i still wanna hear some sound clips or something of what my car COULD have sounded like 🙂

i have glass packs on my mustang it sounds great. the problem is you gotta size the muffler right or it wont sound right not matter who made it.my truck has purple hornies that bolt on the headers talk about a ear ringer.

SBCregal said:
furtrader
speaking of... i still wanna hear some sound clips or something of what my car COULD have sounded like 🙂

I've got the super turbos (not the glasspacks) like furtrader and will try and get some sound recorded. 😀 I tried with the cellphone but that was about worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor