China

Status
Not open for further replies.

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
They make good stuff in china...BUT as american trying to get rich quick we pay them piss poor labor and in return they give us piss poor products, so it's the companies mainly, i had the pro-comp 8000 series distrubtor, it lasted for about a year, the billet housing still looks great but the internals were falling and fell apart on me, so i know they are shitty

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
thats the sad truth though,china makes mostly everything thats over in america,and because of that,they can basically come over here and take over and we couldnt do a damn thing about it.They make everything why not control everything.Thank god I'm not buying anything from proform!lol

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
CamaroAdam73 said:
Can take every last automotive part that they produce, and shove it so ****ing far up there slant eyed asses, that they get re-digested and can then officially be classified as sh*t, which is what they where to begin with.

PS: whoever labeled anything from the brand "ProComp" as even usable, can also walk straight off a cliff and die.

And just in-case anybody is wondering why I'm so mad at the gook's right now, Remember that "Great deal" i got on that "high performance" HEI Distributor? It went bad after 2 months, on my way to PA. Gotta love those 500 dollar towing fee's. Point taken, new dist is a moroso.

Watch the racial slurs. There is no need for them here as they are offensive to any Asian members the forum may have. Additionally, I find them offensive as I see no reason to reference the physical traits of a people to deal with any issue. Complaining about Chinese made products is one thing, but insulting all Chinese or Asian peoples is another.

c-10 simplex

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 10, 2009
Amen to that; Besides if you look carefully not all Asian people have narrow eyes.

1) i think the Chinese invented the differential.

2) But i agree, most Chinese products stink. Their age of quality has past----the great wall, numerous inventions etc. Such as the differential listed above.

hujass

Apprentice
Jun 24, 2008
N Dakota
Ha...when I opened this thread I thought it would be something about mechanic Edd China from Wheeler Dealers.

Anyway, China (the country) will probably end up ruling the world soon so you guys better brush up on your Mandarin. :oops:

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
hujass said:
Ha...when I opened this thread I thought it would be something about mechanic Edd China from Wheeler Dealers.

Anyway, China (the country) will probably end up ruling the world soon so you guys better brush up on your Mandarin. :oops:

when ever they decide to quit being nice and letting america think we are the uber nation is when they will take over.

hp3445

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Southern New Jersey
I bought a procomp distributor, It looked really nice and had a cool look to it and It leaks oil like a Muther... I should have stuck with either an MSD or an Accel.. I got what I paid for..

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
fodoimp said:
professional products does make some really nice stuff though. Not all of it is ripped off. I spoke to the owner at a trade show a few years back and they were heavy into R&D getting new innovative products on the market. Their new fuel injection setup although they did not invent or discover it but did fund the project for the guy who came up with it is pretty slick.

But, if people keep supporting these companies by buying their products and sending them profits, they will improve on the other crap and that is all we will have as an option.
Buy American (includes Canada) , buy used, or go witout, that's what I try to do........

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
No, that is NOT our only option, and the more money we invest in theese sh*t parts from these rip off company's, the more sh*t parts they produce and horde profits.

Point being, invest in your country a little, spend the extra buck and buy American.

Mallory all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor