1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
:puke:

HILTON

Apprentice
Apr 29, 2010
i think it was around 5k i cant remember though its been awhile since i took the pic

Cowhead

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2007
But Why Not? Everyone has their own style and well to be honest I think its kinda Ugly but then again I would drive the hell out of it just because its different..

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
if you leave out the front of the car it looks sick. its totally the front clip that makes it look "weird"

i kinda dig it because its realyl different.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
GhettoRacingKid said:
if you leave out the front of the car it looks sick. its totally the front clip that makes it look "weird"

i kinda dig it because its realyl different.
That front clip isn't modified. Those are all the original body lines. The only thing that is modified is the pillar heights to bring the height of the roof down 8)

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
I know that. I was saying. if you put your hand over the front clip and look at it the rear body goes with the chop. if you cover the back with your hand it looks horrible.

let me photochop for a second.

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
here you go.

Attachments

• backhalf.jpg
    backhalf.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 494
  • front half.jpg
    front half.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 492

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
They fk'd up with that color. Had it been blacked out or even painted black, but left the chrome it would've taken on a whole new persona. It has one of those miserable, trendy, done-in-the-90's paint jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor