Chrome rocker trim- to stay or go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you already have them off I'd say keep em off. My Cutlass's chrome is really nice shape and yet I want to take it off. I think it gives the car a more sporty look when that trim is off.

I say that trim matches the Wirehub caps.

Justin

YGspider said:
If you already have them off I'd say keep em off. My Cutlass's chrome is really nice shape and yet I want to take it off. I think it gives the car a more sporty look when that trim is off.

I say that trim matches the Wirehub caps.

Justin

Well I got them off, but I still got get the angle grinder out and cut off the little pegs, and the bondo over them. That's the tough part. Not really tough, just a pain in the a**.

I have a complete 13 piece factory black out trim package from a grand national if interested?also have the blacked out quarter windows and factory wide piece that is on the top of the doors.all pieces are in great cond.pm me if interested.

YGspider said:
Can you take a picture of the things I wanna see how far they comeout. I've been thinking about taking them off if I get my car repainted.

I'll get a picture up first thing in the morning. they stick out about 3/16 in. they are pretty small, and from 10 feet, you can't even tell they are there. Wait, forgot you are in Canada, how could I with a signature like that? 3/16 in. is about 3 millimeters and 10 feet is 3 meters. Sorry, lol.

YGspider said:
Can you take a picture of the things I wanna see how far they comeout. I've been thinking about taking them off if I get my car repainted.

18295_450580625009565_930850383_n.jpg

sorry best pic i could get... hope this helps.

I cut mine off with a thin small cut-off wheel. If you take your time and are careful you can cut almost perfectly flush and not much work to surface them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor