CINCINNATI OHIO G BODY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITh4n4tosI

Greasemonkey
Nov 23, 2013
86judge said:
Lol. We get any more snow its going to take till june to thaw out.
I'm in Ohio now, but I'm from Maine and there are places that will have snow on the ground until June or July its not very fun lol

jcbannis

Apprentice
Dec 26, 2010
Sunman Ind.
im game for a couple cruise ins when the weather breaks and I get my car back together

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
It's getting to be that time of the year! Are we all going to meet up this year at a cruise in or what?!?!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
The spring dust off is in Harrison and I plan on having the Grand National there and also plan on going to the gm nats in carlisle with it.

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I don't know anything about Harrison, but Fridays at Milford Krogers & Sundays at all of the Quaker Steak's are usually packed.

Dale3goodwrench

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 20, 2012
Miamitown,Ohio
There was a car show at Oreillys in Harrison last saturday. There were 3 Gbodys there. There is a show at Skyline May 17th. There is another all GM show at the community center but Im not sure of the date. Art I am planning on going to Quaker Steak in Milford this Sunday if things work out right.

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
My daughter has a dance competition in Columbus this weekend. If we get home with enough time for me to get up there I'll come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor