CINCINNATI OHIO G BODY

Status
Not open for further replies.

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
The most we have seen there were around 8 or 9 but there usually aren't very many.

86judge

Greasemonkey
Dec 27, 2012
Indiana
I really wanted to come out and meet up with you guys but I just always checked the forum to late. I live in indiana, but I'm only about 45 minutes from cincinnati. I was going to see if you guys would give me a heads up, but I had problemes with my password, and couldn't post. So hopefully next year I can get someone to pm me or give me a shout. I would like to meet some people into the same cars I'm into. Till then its time to get ready for good ol' midweast weather

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
There are 3-5 of us that get together often. We are always doing something on the weekends, whether we are working on our cars or someone else's car, buying one or taking one apart. If you feel the need to get your car fix message us & we'll meet up. More is always welcome!

86judge

Greasemonkey
Dec 27, 2012
Indiana
I'll definatly have to take you up on your invite. I've been really busy lately, but I'm up for any excuse to get my tools out and play. Lol. I haven't had much time for my car lately between building a new house, working on my uncles 64 chevelle,and my buddies 98 mustang/sbc build. I thought I had his mustang done for awhile, but we lost the cam last weekend. I all but begged him to run a roller cam and he didn't. So now we get to pull the motor out and start over.
How far are you from the gambling boats in lawrenceburg? If you know where that's at

86judge

Greasemonkey
Dec 27, 2012
Indiana
Well hopefully I can catch one of these cruise ins, and meet some of you.
I know exactly where miami town is. That's not far. You ever go to edgewater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor