CINCINNATI OHIO G BODY

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's at the Krogers at the end of the bypass. I haven't been able to make it to one this year, but I did make it to a few last year and from what I saw they were pretty good. The whole front area of the parking lot fills up maybe 50 or 60 cars. I think it usually starts around 5 or 6.

I'm open for either or any place. The only down fall with Quaker Steak is the limited parking, I'm sure it fills up quickly. I'm going to try to make it to Krogers this Friday. If anyone else wants to meet up let me know. I asked someone at work that lives up there and he said that they are for sure still going on.

galeaiii said:
I'm open for either or any place. The only down fall with Quaker Steak is the limited parking, I'm sure it fills up quickly. I'm going to try to make it to Krogers this Friday. If anyone else wants to meet up let me know. I asked someone at work that lives up there and he said that they are for sure still going on.

I am in Florida but will come by next time

I work Friday nights but could do the Sunday Quaker Steak cruise if I knew a few board members & their Gs were going to be there.

dogshit said:
I work Friday nights but could do the Sunday Quaker Steak cruise if I knew a few board members & their Gs were going to be there.

+1 .......wings are good and beer is available.

I'm in. Let me know when. Hay Toby have you talked to Lonnie lately. Im sure he would come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor