CINCINNATI OHIO G BODY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
galeaiii said:
I'm in. Let me know when. Hay Toby have you talked to Lonnie lately. Im sure he would come.
I need to.stop by Tue shop.and see how everything is going. Will mention a Sunday type thing at qstate and see if he would.

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Is anyone up for Quaker Steak tonight?

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ok, where did you guys go? I thought we were going to meet up? Let's do it.

Jim H.

Greasemonkey
Nov 13, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
Hey I wouldn't mind hooking up with you guys let me know where you are going to meet I'll be coming from dayton so if you could provide me with an address or an exit off the highway that would be great.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I need to make it a point to go up there, been at my party campground in Wilmington every weekend and usually too hung over on Sunday to leave the house :| It's a shame only 5 minutes from where I live but will make it a point after the BPG event and my California trip Aug 10th to come up after that. Been to damn hot anyways.

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
If the weather holds out today I'm going to try to make it to Quaker Steak tonight. Anyone else intrested?

Dale3goodwrench

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 20, 2012
Miamitown,Ohio
Damn I had something to do this afternoon or I would have been there. I would love to have checked your Monte out. Anybody game for meeting theere next Sunday ?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
guys,

Cool event at BPG at the National Trail Raceway near Columbus if you are interested. Is it this weekend.

It is Buick event yes, but it cool to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor