CINCINNATI OHIO G BODY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be attending this year, maybe with two cars!

galeaiii said:
Have you been to the cruise in at Frisches in Bethel or Another Great Scott in Amelia. Their both kinda small but have a few nice cars. I've never seen any other G-body's other tan mine there. I prefer Krogers in Milford. That always has a good turn out. I think that would be a good place for anyone from this area to meet up.
I have beent up there but not in a g yet. I took my regal to kroeger in milford and front street a few times a few years back when I had it.

I never have taken my car to the track. I'm kinda curious how it would do.

Friday night is test and tune at edgewater. Its nice because its just practice and you just run up against whoever you line up with. I race brackets every Saturday there.

I have a good friend that lives in Saltair with a 63 nova that races their a lot. I'm up for a go at it, gotta get my new rear end in it first.

Yup, I just saw him about a half hr ago to get some bearings for my Monte.

galeaiii said:
Yup, I just saw him about a half hr ago to get some bearings for my Monte.
Haha its funny to realize what a small world we live in. Thats who I usually go up there with. We've probably seen each other around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor