CINCINNATI OHIO G BODY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rasheerh said:
so is there goona be a meet at edgewater ?
Sounds like a few of us are interested. We will have to keep this thread alive and see who is interested. Doesn't matter to me if its just a handful of us I will go either way but I just thought it would be cool to get a bunch of us up there and swamp the place. Track is supposed to open on Saturday March 2nd for test and tune weather permitting of course. That saturday and March 9th are the only Saturdays that they are having test and tune on-after that bracket season starts and test and tune moves to Fridays. Here is the March schedule and like I said of course its weather permitting.
MARCH:
March 2nd Saturday Tune and Test Noon to 5 pm
March 3rd Sunday First Race Day Gates open at 10 am w/racing at 1 pm

March 9th Saturday Tune and Test Noon to 5 pm
March 10th Sunday Race Day. Gates open at 10 am w/racing at 1 pm.

March 15th Friday night -Tune and Test Gates open at 5:30 pm till 10:30 pm
This will be the first Friday night if temperature permits.
Race for $20. or Spectate for $10. Children 6-12 yrs $5.
March 16th Saturday night - Race night Gates open at 2 pm with racing at
7 pm as long as temperature permits.
Spectator $12.00 and Children 6-12 yrs $5.

March 22nd Friday night- Tune and Test night
March 23rd Saturday night - Race night

March 29th Friday night - Tune and Test night
March 30th Saturday night - Race night
March 31st EASTER SUNDAY NO RACE

XCESSIV6 said:
I'm there most test and tunes not on Saturday race days.
Mark talked me into running my 80 olds up there last year. I ran bracket 3 until about august and brought it home to tear it down. Its a pretty good time if you don't take it too seriously.

XCESSIV6 said:
Since they moved Thursday Night Lighz TO Friday at KilKARE I'll be at Test and Tune on Friday.
I just saw that. Kilcare is a bit farther than I would want to drive on a Thursday. I will be there for the street life tour if they have it this year though.

Work and weather permitting count me in!

I am out on the west side of Cincy. I can make a meet at Quaker Steak in Milford. Due to the lousy hours I work I probably cant make anything during the week though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor