clear dash lens for gauges

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Years ago I was able to get parts off an '86 LS that had a plan/no hole lens but never grabbed that (my 120 speedo has the trip.) Never thought those would be had to find.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
HAD one, but I put a hole in it for the tach clock, so OE versions do exist

As I recall, it was out of a base model 82/83 sedan that had no clock or tripmeter. I'm pretty sure that all Malibus got the round gauges for 82/83, so that would probably be the most likely candidate, as earlier Malibus with round gauges would have had either a clock or tach as part of the optional instrumentation packages.

Montes I believe had round from the start so that might be a possibility as well

I've seen mention of El Caminos with sweep speedos after 82, but I've never seen one "in the wild"...all I've seen had the round gauges, both with warning lamps, and the optional gauge packages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Who knew this would be so hard to find, been searching Ebay and car-part but no such luck yet

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Finally just bit the bullet and bought the one hole one from Mike's Monte
Firefox_Screenshot_2018-04-26T15-23-27.630Z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor