G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Any more info on the event??

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
nothing more yet. Any idea where everyone wants to stay? I know the place last year was met with less than stellar reviews.

Last edited:

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Not a clue this would be my first meeting at carlisle.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
MAn I should have my wagon in paint and at least drivable, may not have interior done though. I'll be watching this thread as the time nears to see If I can register my car, or just come and visit. I have family in the area I would stay with.

Reactions: 1 user

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa
gp403 I didn't mind the days inn north. The breakfast sucked but the restaurant in front was great. The management was pretty good with our parking lot antics as well. I'm always open for other options too. Haj

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Visit this link: http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-gm-nationals/default.aspx
Click on "Buy Your Passes" or "Show your Car" (I think they go to the same place basically)

Eventually you want to end up here if you're showing (or just click this I guess!) http://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2015-031

Make sure you select "GBODYFORUM.COM" from the GM Club options. I should get with Tyler and Michael about being "in the loop" real soon here. Post back in this thread so we can keep an unofficial running total

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Ready and registered!:bump:

Now all I have to do is get my car ready for the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor