[closed] Carlisle GM Nationals 2015 - Pre-Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Still going, just no wagon this year. I won't have it out of paint in time, it may be just going for paint. But I am definitely going come by and try and meet a bunch members!

Alerch

Master Mechanic
Jul 15, 2013
Goose creek SC
I'll be going, but no cutlass this year. still have a few things left to get it done before it hits the road.

LOCOGOMEZ

Greasemonkey
May 19, 2014
Southern IL
This sounds like it would be fun to go to. I wish I knew ahead of time and had the time to go down there. I still have to work on my 86 Cutlass Supreme. Kids, Wife and work seem to take all my time. Just moved also so that doesnt help out. I plan for a weekend to work on my car but something always comes up on why I can't... I always wanted to do this. I have gone to car shows and see what the possibilities are!!!

HAULN-SS

n00b
Jul 18, 2014
This is not a terribly far drive for me - If I have my SS back together by then, I should try to make it.

Reactions: 1 user

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I am out, I threw another hot air turbo and left me stranded on the interstate on way to work, so its being torn down and converted to an intercooled car with a different turbo setup

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I am out, I threw another hot air turbo and left me stranded on the interstate on way to work, so its being torn down and converted to an intercooled car with a different turbo setup

well that sucks! :mad::mad::mad: hope you get her back together soon. we'll kill some malted beverages in your absence. :friday:

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
well that sucks! :mad::mad::mad: hope you get her back together soon. we'll kill some malted beverages in your absence. :friday:
I will, just needed a couple more weeks of time to finish it, i just dont trust it for that type of trip

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
T-shirts** and stickers ordered, banners for the tent arrived. Going to have to ship all that ahead of me separately. Anything I'm forgetting? Any of you are hams, bring your HT's (or better) because its also the same weekend as ARRL's Field Day.

** limited supply of white short sleeve versions of this http://teespring.com/gbodyforum-ten-years I'll have for $20/ea instead of $25 at the show....

If you have any extra's I will buy one at the show

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor