Coat hanger pics please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I finished my headliner and forgot to make the holes for the coat hanger screws. I would appreciate it if someone could take a pic of theirs and measure from the "B" pillar trim to the hangers for me. I guess the wagon placement is different from the other models?!? My FSM makes no mention. All it says is to put back what you took off. Terrific. Once I know where to look then I can poke around with an awl and find the holes in the metal.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I finished my headliner and forgot to make the holes for the coat hanger screws. I would appreciate it if someone could take a pic of theirs and measure from the "B" pillar trim to the hangers for me. I guess the wagon placement is different from the other models?!? My FSM makes no mention. All it says is to put back what you took off. Terrific. Once I know where to look then I can poke around with an awl and find the holes in the metal.
Dont feel bad, I did the same thing. I just said the hell with it and left them off. LOL

Reactions: 1 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I thought this was going to be about asking for pictures of rigged up exhaust

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bonnewagon

Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Oddly, every pic I find has no coat hangers. Maybe everyone forgets too and just says screw it?

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Oddly, every pic I find has no coat hangers. Maybe everyone forgets too and just says screw it?
I guess most of us don't find them important enough to reinstall.

Bonnewagon

Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Yeah, I guess the days of taking the Bonnewagon on a long road trip with a black suit on a coathanger are kind of over. Any funerals would be in Pittsburgh so I would use something that got 30 mpg or more. This wagon has become my go-to parts chaser. No suit needed for parts chasing. :mrgreen:

• Haha

Bonnewagon

Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I'll keep this going until the weekend. SOMEONE must still have their hangers installed. :blam:

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Mark,
Were the holes glassed over? I guess you're pretty intent on getting those hooks back in place, huh? . I can't say I blame you. Perhaps seeing how they were placed on NJtileguys pictures could help figure out where the holes are hidden. Measurements might also help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor