Complete cutlass seat chrome seat covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

trocutlass63

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
Metro Detroit
My roommate actually just broke mine on the passenger seat :blam: so yeah I'd be interested.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
joesregalproject said:
tobyp said:
joesregalproject said:
Yeah, I'd, be interested in the chrome trim that runs along the edge of the plastic seat backs as well.

agreed, but you can technically get a larger sized door edge guard and make it work. It looks 90% correct. We will look into getting the small detailed stuff created after we get most of the most needed items out of the way.

Like the door edge guard from pepboys? If I can find the stuff there, then I might look into that..

It is edge guard, but bigger, and you would need to make sure it is warm so it can conform to the shape. It is stubborn

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
I'll take a set....unless they are priced too high...but Id still probably get them....what can I say... :lol:

lightemup2

Master Mechanic
Jul 28, 2009
Massachusetts
id be interested too, all the seat chrome fits all years 78-88 right?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I had an issue in variance on my samples because we have no NOS samples to send the mfg. So we are going to do some averages and see how the samples turn out. Tooling is underway as of last week.

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
lightemup2 said:
id be interested too, all the seat chrome fits all years 78-88 right?
Yes bit only the reclining type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor