Complete cutlass seat chrome seat covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
1979Calais said:
Went down to Gbodyparts today to see how my rims fit on my car, while I was there Brain told me to come and look at something. He opens up a box and pulled these out (pictures below) and they look great. I am not good at taking pictures, but you can see they look great. Also they where taking with my phone. Brain said they will posting them on there site soon.
Wowzas!!! :shock: :D

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
1979Calais said:
Went down to Gbodyparts today to see how my rims fit on my car, while I was there Brain told me to come and look at something. He opens up a box and pulled these out (pictures below) and they look great. I am not good at taking pictures, but you can see they look great. Also they where taking with my phone. Brain said they will posting them on there site soon.
And you told me not to take pictures ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor