GBOTM Congrats 383_StealthRam, July '24 G-Body of the Month

LOL, it was actually built in Canada
1720817719318.png

..it's a 2GR3GK (GR47) car...as for the F14, that was built practically right in my backyard here on Long Island, NY!!

Reactions: 3 users
Yes! Congrats. Another Long Island car in the winner's circle. I think you had a nice pic with the Robert Moses Causeway in the background? But the F-14 puts it over the top!

Reactions: 1 user
Yes! Congrats. Another Long Island car in the winner's circle. I think you had a nice pic with the Robert Moses Causeway in the background? But the F-14 puts it over the top!
Thanks man!

I think they moved that F14 over to Cradle of Aviation museum now over by Nassau Coliseum?

Gonna try and get out to Calverton at some point there's F14 and A6 Intruder memorial out there. Gonna try and get my buddy to go too with MCSS for some pics.

I think they moved that F14 over to Cradle of Aviation museum now over by Nassau Coliseum?
I am not sure. My grandson volunteers at 90.3 WHPC, Nassau Community College, which the studio is right behind the museum. I've never been inside but he has. However I did do some official business with Mitchel Field when I was in the Army. Yes, I am older than dirt.

Reactions: 1 users
You stole the show with the bird in the background of your pic. But was it really the background? Either way, congratulations sir. That's one beautiful car and it sounds great too.

Reactions: 2 users
But was it really the background? Either way, congratulations sir. That's one beautiful car and it sounds great too.
100% real, and was there at the Bethpage Grumman facility until just a a couple of years ago. It now lives at a museum not all that far away.

Thanks for the compliments, appreciate it!!

100% real, and was there at the Bethpage Grumman facility until just a a couple of years ago. It now lives at a museum not all that far away.

Thanks for the compliments, appreciate it!!
My apologies, I didn't mean to imply that it was photoshopped, I merely meant that a plane like that is never really in the background as it kind of commands attention, much like your car.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations, beautiful car with one awesome plane. If you like F-14's check out the "Fighter Fling" videos on youtube. They were originally released as highlight videos by the Tomcat squadrons.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor