GBOTM Congrats hayabrusa! Jan '21's G-Body of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
........because it's just floating out there, and user names don't always make sense. Maybe if it said: "hyabrusa's '83 Malibu is January '21's GBOTM" or something to that effect.

Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I like the simple design of the shirt, but I think I'd leave the user's name off the shirt, but yet mention Jan.'21 GBOTM.

Reactions: 6 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
ok, removed the username, changed the text to a light light grey (in case of a white shirt) and put the GBF on the top and spaced it out just a hair more.....

I'll probably keep them like this each month, with minor variations

still open to suggestions. there's always next month.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 4.38.00 PM.png

Reactions: 5 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
If the car had a name, then that would be appropriate, but the owners username has a lot of potential be non G-body related.

Bruce - EXCELLENT CAR and I love the pics In the snow. But please tell me you don't drive that car in the salted roads.

hayabrusa

Apprentice
Supporting Member
Oct 7, 2015
If the car had a name, then that would be appropriate, but the owners username has a lot of potential be non G-body related.

Bruce - EXCELLENT CAR and I love the pics In the snow. But please tell me you don't drive that car in the salted roads.
nope, that was the day it came home from Paint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor