Congratulations to speedkills80 our April Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skint

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 21, 2011
congrats.. that is one of the nicest malibus ive seen in a long time

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
Thanks guys.....This month, there was some stiff competition. I thought there were a lot of gbodies deserving of winning this month and it is an honor to have been choosen. Thanks again everyone!! :)

I hope to meet some of you sometime in person, as well as see your rides. Not much of a Gbody crowd here in Nebraska!!

markcp

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2007
Congratulations. I'm honored to take second place to your Malibu. Great work.

Possumz

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I have to be honest and say every time I see your ride I drool. :rofl: That is my fav as far as engines go and I love the air cleaner. Wish I could score one of those. Do you have any pics posted of your exhaust system as I would love to see that. Great job and Congrats. 8)

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
Possumz said:
I have to be honest and say every time I see your ride I drool. :rofl: That is my fav as far as engines go and I love the air cleaner. Wish I could score one of those. Do you have any pics posted of your exhaust system as I would love to see that. Great job and Congrats. 8)

Thanks...I really appreciate it.

I actually just got my exhaust finished the other day and then took it back to put in a cross pipe. Sounds way better now. I will post some new pics this weekend for you.

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
congrats ! car is one sweet ride

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
Thanks dr78442.....I like the way your car sits and looks too. Perfect color for that car!!! What kind of wheel is that?

Possumz

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
That would be Awesome. Once again I need to get a towel to wipe off the drool from my keyboard. Cant wait to see the new crossover as I want to do the same thing. :D
speedkills80 said:
Possumz said:

Thanks...I really appreciate it.

I actually just got my exhaust finished the other day and then took it back to put in a cross pipe. Sounds way better now. I will post some new pics this weekend for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor