Converting gas tank for lt1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an idea where the restriction in the return line is? I know it is at the tank, but can it be removed?

I never herd of anyone using the vent for a return... Sounds like it wouldn't really work tho.

I used a "T" fitting placed in line between the pump and the tank and its worked fine for the past two years. I use the vent line for a vent line. And hooked up the evap system as it would be on a stock LT1.

Just swapped a TBI 350 in my 86ss, the restriction is in the return line, you have to take the fuel sending unit out of the top of the tank, then you'll see it. It's got a little metal cover over it that you cut out, and then you'll see the restricted return line, just drill it out, and you're good to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor