Corvette Bodies Package Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
to me, it seems like way too much money for big piles of parts, and only 1 title.... then again, I am cheap.....

C3 vs C4 is really who's eyes you're looking through to which one is best.... growing up when I did, the C3's were the cars to have. When the C4's came out, they were just a huge departure from the look of the 3's, that some people just couldn't take the transition.... like me...
now, as far as power and handling go, I completely agree that there's no comparison between the 2, but that's the evolution of HP and suspension technology, it happens on all cars...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
Ive always liked C3s.

And C4s have always been my least favorite.

Call me crazy

A neighbor of a friend is an autocrosser and is building a down n dirty C3. think like the NASCARLO roadkill did. Cheap widebody and some asphalt late model wheels and tires. Its going to piss people off

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor