Couple new pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
thanks :) yeah, minis are fun...love them to death, but up here, I'll never make a living building them...lol. The business end is moving more towards rods and cars...the wagon is my shop rig, and the guy that owns the b2200 also has a '78 'bu that's about to get an LT1, and will be laid on 20's...as soon as I finish his mazda..lol

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Yeah, the guy that runs Crazy talk is shooting for the older market too.

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
lol..yeah, Nate's a cool guy...he's actually in our club now..he had a bit of a falling out with SK..i just wish he'd hurry the hell up and finish his truck..lol

The internet definately makes the world small..and the custom world even smaller

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
BADASS wagon ive a big fan of wagons....

SWEET mini's ima mini trucker at heart my self ive owned plenty

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA

I'm really trying to resist turning this one into another project..lol..the wife wil kill me if I tear into the wagon too much though, I've already got too much on my plate..as usual..lol.

I'm probably about 6-8 months out on customer rides..and me messing with the daily driver doesnt get anthing done..lol..

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
YEah, alot of my friends are mini truckers. I kinda learned it from them. I drive a slammed S10 daily, mostly to have a newer RWD vehicle. And this way, I am not wasting a GBody in the winter!!

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
383Camino said:
And this way, I am not wasting a GBody in the winter!!
I hear you there! Plus El Camino's arn't exactly a traction mobile in bad weather. :lol:

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
well ima throw mine in for the hell of it.... ( sold it an buying it back i built it an the guy dont want it anymore lol )

710665_1_full.jpg

710665_5_full.jpg

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
Bumping an old thread :)

Well, I just couldnt resist....I ended up bagging the wagon :) I finished it up this afternoon. Not super low, but I like the look of it, and I feel much better having a daily ride with air again...

malibureardown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor