Couple new pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
Hey all...I haven't posted here much, mostly because I havent done much the the 'bu....been too busy trying to get all my other projects taken care of. I did manage to take care of a couple things though...roof rack is gone, and I threw on a set of GMC sonoma wheels, semi flat black centers with machined lip...definatly an upgrade...just needs to be lower now :)

malibu6.jpg

malibu7.jpg

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Nothing wrong with that! I like those Malibu Wagons, you dont see to many of them in good shape. Loosing the roof rack was deff. a plus! All and all a very nice car!

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
Thanks guys. If all goes well, it will be bagged before the first of the year. I've got a few other projects to finish up and a couple more customers to sqeeze in, but the next step is air ride, and G-bodies are pretty straight forward...should be fun :)

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Looks like you are a mini trucker as well huh?? I have a bunch of friends with dropped and bagged trucks. Check out our site: www.down2earthtrucks.com
Feel free to join our forum as well!!

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
hah..yeah, you caught me. I'm a minitrucker at heart :) Here's my current project..almost done..sorta. My '85 Blaze, 4.75" body drop, back halved with cylinders in a one off cantilever, small blocked, shaved a bunch of crap..lol...the usual..
bd31.jpg

bd32.jpg

bd33.jpg

grantbump.jpg

newrocker2.jpg

newrocker4.jpg

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Daaaaaang. Did you do all that yourself?!?! My buds on my forum will LOVE that thing!! AS you can see by my sig, I have a 4 door 2WD Blazer, and a square slammed daily. My buddy is building a bagged '89, reverse triangulated 4-link...I bet we are boring the rest of the gang!! Join up on our forum!!

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
hah..yeah, that's kinda what I do, among other things..

I run www.streetissuecustoms.com , and I build stuff :)

I've got a couple other projects going right now that I need to finish..the blazer is one, and I've got a mazda B2200 that's in the middle of a 13b turbo rotary swap. I bagged it earlier this year, now I just need to finish up the motor swap so the guy can drive it again..lol

peter21.jpg

peter22.jpg

peter23.jpg

peter24.jpg

peter25.jpg

peter26.jpg

peter27.jpg

peter28.jpg

peter29.jpg

mazda3.jpg

mazda4.jpg

mazda1.jpg

mazda2.jpg

mazda5.jpg

mazda6.jpg

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
:mrgreen: Wow. I wanted a B2200 before I found my truck. Amazing work dude. Love the truck.

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
I see you have Nate from SK in MN in your show!! I know a couple guys froim the MN chapter. A D2E friend of mine is building an '83 Malibu wagon, but his goal is to run 11s. Small world huh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor