Cowl Tag Decoding

Status
Not open for further replies.

464ChillerTech

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 28, 2022
69hurstolds Here is a picture of my cowl tag. This is more for my own curiosity and to settle an argument with my wife lol, I doubt we would ever repaint the car to its original exterior color but it would be helpful if it told the interior color. It was hard to get a clear picture so I added in what the digits are. Thanks in advance for any help.
594E9127-F308-480F-86E2-292622B49FD4.jpeg

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Found out a little more info. The bottom corner 61417 number is in block 1 of the build sheet. It's followed by the scheduled build start date.

The 646412 on the end of the top line can be found in block 8 of the build sheet. Still, no delineation as to what the number is for.

Has nothing to do with the VIN still. But it has something to do with marrying it to the build sheet.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor