Cruise Night --Drive-In Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
Hi guys
Hope this is OK to post here. If not feel free to delete it.
Some of you may recognize me from el camino central/necoa as Bobby78 deputy director for region 1 NY.
I'm trying to gather el camino/caballero/sprint owners to do a cruise night to a drive-in movie in poughkeepsie ny sometime in august. Thought I would invite gbody forum members as well.

Cruise to the Drive-In?
What do you guys think? How about a cruise to real Drive-In Movie theater? We still have a few here in NY.
I'm thinking the one in Poughkeepsie is closest for those of us in the NYC, LI, and Hudson Valley areas. But if some of you guys want to go to Warwick in Orange Co. that'd be OK too!
Only thing is make sure you have a good battery or portable radio. There are no more speakers. They broadcast over FM stations.
Let me know. Would like to set up a night for this. Most likely it take place sometime in August if we can all agree on a date.
Check this link for some ideas....http://www.driveinmovie.com/NY/
thanks
Bobby78

Yeah I was thinking we could head up early and meet at a diner or Micky D's or whatever and BS then head over. Kind of a family night out. Not really "about" the cars but "with" the cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor