Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Wow that sits nice!

CruizinKev

Master Mechanic
Sep 5, 2007
OVERSEAS/GERMANY
thx guys!

the project was on hold for a little while because I've been busy with wedding organisation and stuff. my fiance and me are getting married this May so that's why there's no updates on the monte. just tried to make the Monte ready for the wedding but oh well.. lot of other stuff came in and plus a long dang cold winter. but as we speak there are some more new parts on the way to continue work on the car. I'm getting new rear wheels tubs kinda soon and will make em fit.
oh btw I just signed the order for a LS3 :mrgreen:

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I check the thread from time to time to see how you have been making out. Glad to see you are still picking away at it. good luck with the wedding!

Romaniac

Apprentice
Jun 14, 2013
I just scrolled through this entire build thread, and I have two words for you. Lucky, and Fearless. Lucky you have a shop/shed to work in on your car, enough money to do it, and friends who know their trades well in autobody and frame. Plus all your knowledge!

Fearless, well... I dont have the balls to take my '80 monte apart to this extent. But you clearly dove right into this daringly and it's gonna turn out freaking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor